Too Sparkly? Never!! by Jaine

What's not to love about this months theme? Everyone needs some sparkle in their lives at some point.

I've tried to embrace the theme without going totally over the top, well I had to have a little restraint before it ended up looking like an explosion.

The stamp sentiment started me off, it's such a cute quote the rest came quite easily.


I started with a few die cut shapes of flowers and leaves and selected some of my favourite sparkly powders and glitters. 



I loved embossing the shapes with glitter powder especially mixing and matching colours together.


When it came to covering the flowers I mixed Clear powder with Sparkles to create my own sparkly embossing powder.


I like to experiment and mixing coloured powders with coloured glitters produced some beautiful results.


 The butterfly is what came out from the blend.


When putting the card together I layered everything using 3d gel to get some dimension on the card. I cut the sentiment apart so I could space it out better and ran a thin black liner pen around the edge of each word.

Have a sparkly day.
Jaine x


Comments

  1. I love all the sparkle Jaine, and such a pretty combination of colours, and with the perfect sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment