Hello


 

Hello everybody, this is Laurence(laury55) to share my favorite technique, or at least one of my favorite techniques as I love to use embossing powder in different ways.
First use your stamp with your embossing pad and WOW clear Gloss embossing powder. You may now use your brush with gelatos, watercolor or distress ink in one or different colors. The melted powder will act as a resist.
 
 
This technique works well with a large stamp or a smaller one that is repeated on your background. I used a stamp of the Wall Art  set and stamped a few times. The flowers are heat embossed with  WOW Vanilla White. I used double sided adhesive and a die "hello", removed the paper and covered the die cut with WOW Sparkles Jade. I hope you will be inspired and show us your favorite technique with embossing powder!



Material:
WOW heat tool
die Stamplorations
tape MME


Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. This is very pretty Laurence and I love the blue background and the white embossed flowers and then that glitzy jade sentiment to finish. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment