Wintery Art Journal Page by Susanne

Hi my dear mixed media friends!

I'm sharing a step by step tutorial today on how I created this wintery art journal page.

I start with a snowflake stencil and embossing ink. I used Sparkling Snow to emboss the snowflakes.

I wet my page very well  and add some Brusho powders.

After everything is dry I add another layer of snowflakes with Molding Paste. I add Iced Silver glitter immediately.

After the paste with the glitter is dry I melt it with the heat tool. If you melt it before it is dry, you will end up with bubbles, which might be also a nice effect.

Finally I add my snowman from old book paper. I add some marks and my title.




Thank you for stopping by today!
xx Susanne

Supplies:
Iced Silver
Sparkling Snow
Embossing Pad
Heat Tool


Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. This is so pretty Susanne and the bright brusho colours show off the snowflakes beautifully. The script for the snowman is a lovely touch too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, yummy snowflakes. That snowman on the bookpaper is so cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment