Winter

 
 

Hello, this is Laurence today to show you a page in my December journal. This month's theme is Winter on the WOW Embossing blog and it is just perfect because it is pretty cold here. We measured -5°C as a day temperature. I decided to include snowflakes as a focal point and used a die covered with WOW Midas Touch. The word "Winter" is partly covered with WOW Under the Sea embossing powder. I applied a stencil on my background and rubbed my embossing inkpad before adding WOW Metallic Silver powder. I lightly painted with watercolor and stamped some snowflakes. The sentiment from the Let it Snow sheet is embossed with opaque white on a blue cardstock.

 

Happy crafting and join us for our monthly challenge…

Material:
Wow embossing pad
WOW heat tool
 
Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. The turquoise and silver used here are very pretty Laurence and this is a lovely journal page. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silver is so pretty. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment