JOY WINTER FOREVER AND EVER

Winter Style with WOW Embossing Powders and their amazing colors and textures. Today I have a card to share with you that I created using three different tones of blue available in WOW Embossing Powder. Take a look at my card:

 
This month the theme is winter and I decided to use Whisper White card stock for the base and layers. Let me share how I made this:
  1. Cut the base of card. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
  2. Cut a second layer using the same card stock.
  3. Make a dry embossing using the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
  4. After dry embossing, pass the WOW Embossing Pad easily over the raised up side to apply the ink and cover the card stock with  Coastal WOW Embossing Glitter.  
  5. Melt the glitter with the WOW Heat Tool.
  6. Using snow flake die cuts, cut a medium snow flake and cover it the WOW Embossing Pad.
  7. Apply Blueberry Cheesecake WOW Embossing Powder over the inked side and melt the powder with the heat tool. If you want  darker color, just repeat the process.  
  8. Using a word die cut, cut the word Joy three or more times. Paste and cover them with the ink of the WOW Embossing Pad.
  9. Cover the inked word with with the Vintage Peacock WOW Embossing Powder and melt with the WOW heat tool. If you want to have more texture, just repeat the process.  
  10.  Now it's time to assemble the card. To make this, just paste the first embossed layer over the card base using dimensionals and then paste the snowflake and the joy word.

Thank you for letting me share during this year all the wonderful things that WOW products has to offer. I love to be part of this amazing team and you will be in my heart  and crafts always! 

 I hope my projects inspired you and come back soon for more ideas.


Products Used:
WOW Embossing Pad
WOW Heat Tool
Coastal WOW Embossing Glitter
Blueberry Cheesecake WOW Embossing Powder
Vintage Peacock WOW Embossing Powder

Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. This is extremely pretty Martha Lucia, and a lovely idea to highlight the falling snow embossing with the embossing powder, and then the two snowflake dies used together with the sentiment on top looks great, and such a beautiful blue EP too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pat, one more time you made my day with your comment! I love the different colors and textures of wow powders and this combination is really beautiful. A big hug and happy holidays!!!

      Delete
  2. Love the glossy look on your die cuts. Beautiful colours on those powders. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment