Favourite Embossing Techniques Video Tutorial


Hey lovely WOW fans!

It's Fran here with today's embossing inspiration and I have a texture rich Birthday card to share with you. Plus a start to finish video tutorial which encompasses some of my favourite quick and easy embossing techniques.


I created the card's background using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing ink pad along with a selection of gorgeous blue hued embossing powders.


And I give you a few ideas for pimping up your embellishments!



As you can see you can create some fabulous effects and textures with embossing powder which are great for all your projects.





I hope the tutorial has inspired you to have a play with your embossing supplies. Enjoy!






Hugs,

Where to buy

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Fran and love the way you have added the powders. Lots of texture here. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome project and fabulous tutorial. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment