Winter Hopes

Hi Everyone

This month at WOW HQ is 'Winter' and I have designed a card for the New Year in a blue theme.

I have used a 6 x 6 card and started by inking up some of the butterfly resist paper with distress inks.  I then cut this to cover half of the card.



I then used a stamp from Sparkle and Shine, stamped this out multiple times onto blue coloured card stock and heat embossed with Atlantic Seaspray embossing powder. I then punched out circles around the stamp and cut the embossed circle in half.  I then glued the half circles onto the bottom half of the card.


I then used a bow around the middle of the card to cover the division between circles and butterflies.

I then die cut a Spellbinder scallop circle out of dark blue card then stamped with Versamark the words
for - then - now - & - tomorrow from the 'Express Yourself' stamp set, heat setting with Vanilla White embossing powder.

I wish you all a lovely New Year and hope that all your dreams come true.

Comments