Card with a Sketch! And Rainbows too!!!

Hi, it's Patti and I have created a card with one of the sketches for this month, and I incorporated some colors of the rainbow as well!!!

Here is the finished card.


Here is a closeup.


I chose to use the first sketch of the four.

First I chose my colors and gathered supplies!!!


I used four colors of Embossing Glitter with the gorgeous Tropical stamp. I used matching colors of Metallic cardstock. I also used the Build a Butterfly stamp set and embossed in vellum with the Frozen Berries Embossing Glitter.  I added a few blooms and three leaves using the Autumn Leaves mold set with mixed shades of green powder and Melt-It. I stamped the title from the With Love stamp set with the Opaque Bright White powder and cut and matted it into a circle.

I really like how the Embossing Glitter looks on the Metallic paper, it turned out really pretty. It is much sparklier in person!!!

I hope you try one of all of the sketches this month, it was a lot of fun!!!! Can't wait to see what you all create!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and please be sure to check back!!!

WOW Products Used:
Opaque Bright White Super Fine powder WL1SF
Mint Mojito Embossing Gliter WS60R
Whirlpool Embossing Glitter WS79R
Pink Sorbet Embossing Glitter
Seaglass Embossing Glitter
Autumn Leaves mold WZMOULD32
Build A Butterfly stamp set STAMPSET7
With Love stamp set STAMPSET6
Melt-It Powder WA5OL

Comments

  1. Really pretty card, cool to match card to powders. You interpreted the sketch very well & reminded me to use my pack of vellum too. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!!
    looks perfekt matching !!!
    Wonderfull idea ---- love it !!!
    CU hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    I love WOW embossing glitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo colorful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo colorful! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment