Joy Mixed Media Ornament

Hi Wow fans, this is Jenifer here with you today to share my mixed media project with you.  I am definitely in the Christmas mood so I ended up making an ornament.  Just wait till you see what I made this out of :)

I added a piece of patterned paper from DCWV on all sides of the box and then using an embossing ink pad I ran it down all the edges and then using opaque bright white embossing powder it made it look like a snowy glass window.  I love how it turned out, and I think I will be making a set to hang on the tree this year.

I stamped Joy using the "Deck the Halls" Stamp set in Metallic Platnum splarkle embossing glitter then cut our around the stamp and adhered it with some foam squares.  All the ribbons are from May Arts and the deer die is from Spellbinders.  Top the ribbon off with a Foliage Button and you are now good to go.
I used the box from a package of soap to make my ornament, I snapped a picture quick before I finished it up.  What could you recycle to turn into a masterpiece?  There is tons of stuff out there, don't be afraid to look.

Wow Supplies Used:
Deck the Halls Stampset
Metallic Platnum Sparkle Embossing Glitter
Opaque Bright White
Foliage Button Mould

Other Supplies used:
May Arts Ribbons
DCWV
Spellbinders Die

Thank you so much for looking at my project today, I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Jenifer

Comments

  1. love everything about your project, the color combo is just perfect for the Xmas season

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment