Antique-ified!

Hi Everyone


At WOW HQ this month is Antique and so I'm showing you a technique.

Firstly I stamped the silhouette and frame from Simply Amazing in Walnut stain on a piece of white card.  Then inked around the edges with Tea stain.  I then pressed the versamark onto the card stock over the image and sprinkled Clear Matt Dull embossing powder over the top and heat set.  This I did 3 times.  Once the embossing powder has cooled off , I then bent the image until the hard embossing powder cracked,  Then I went over the cracks with tea dye distress ink then wiped off the excess. Some of the ink stays in the cracks.  


Voila, your oldie worldie look.

Take care,  Sue
You can find more tips, techniques and projects with WOW at my blog
www.nwscrapbooking.blogspot.com

Comments

  1. Elegant, simple & wonderful. Why didn't I think of it? Tfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic I love the effect it gives so sale to do too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment