Say Cheese! Photo Booth Props

No dinner party is complete without the proper attire.

For my son's birthday, I had everyone dress up their smiles with moustache and sunglass photo props I colored with WOW! Embossing Powders.



The plain wooden props were available at the local craft store. I love the fun shapes! To prepare each of the items, I did dust each one with a bit of powder (baby powder, corn starch or an official powder tool works) to ensure there was no moisture or oils on the wood from handling them.

 
I used my Versamark stamp pad directly on the wooden ornaments and coated each one with the following colors:

Ultra High Black on the "handlebar moustache"
Primary Bark with a sprinkle of Nutmeg on the "gentleman's moustache"
Primary Sunset Orange (NEW!) on the "cowboy moustache"
Shrinking Violet (NEW!) on the Sunglasses










I hope you try this technique soon! I've since used these props several times. Everyone has so much fun with them!

Cheers!

Comments

  1. As a photography enthusiast, stumbling upon your collection of wood photo prop was a delightful discovery! The craftsmanship and attention to detail evident in each piece truly set them apart. From rustic charm to modern elegance, your props offer endless creative possibilities for capturing captivating moments.

    Wooden props add a touch of warmth and authenticity to photographs, whether it's a newborn shoot, a family portrait, or a product showcase. They effortlessly enhance the visual appeal and storytelling aspect of every image, creating a timeless allure that resonates with viewers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment