My little Guiding light

Hi there, Nikki here for my inspirational post.
Now our theme for this month is glass, so I thought that I would decorate a tealight holder and create an embellishment that although is made with embossing powder, looks like it has been made out of glass.
This is the finished result....

and here a couple of little close ups for you.


I attached the twine with a little bit of double sided tape and then covered it all in clear ink. Then I rolled the holder in clear embossing powder, once heated this gave the twine the glossy look.
I melted some red embossing powder and poured it into the heart mould.

It doesn't take long to set at all.
I used a little bit of silicone glue to fix the finished heart into place.

We would love to see what you create in this theme.
Happy crafting

Nikki x

What I used,
Clear ink
Clear embossing powder
Heat gun
Red embossing powder
Silicone mould

Comments

Post a Comment