Time for Tea!


 It's been awhile but we're back with some fun new projects for you!  I have a piece of art that I made using WOW Metallic Gold regular embossing powder and Sierra Sunrise embossing glitter.  Using brand new Prima papers from the Divine collection, I created this paper tea cup, banner, and hot air balloon sculpture.  
After constructing the parts (saucer, cup, handle, layers, balloon, banner, and posts), I wanted more sparkle.  So, I used VersaMark to roll the posts in, which are skewers, and then apply Sierra Sunrise to it.  I love this embossing glitter!  It's so sparkly and adds the perfect amount of shine.
I edged the balloon and the edges of the cup and saucer with the VersaMark and Gold Metallic Regular.   It was the perfect touch to this girly project.  



Here's a close up of the edges and the saucer part.  I love this sculpture and used lots of flowers, bling and pretty touches! 
I haven't gotten my hands on the new products yet, but I can tell you that they will be awesome to work with for all that glitter!  

Supplies:
WOW Embossing powder in Gold Metallic Regular and Sierra Sunrise 
VersaMark
Patterned papers, flowers, bling, leaves, and vintage finds: Prima Marketing
Helmar Adhesives
Doily
Twine
Vellum



Comments