Fall Gift Bag

Hi, it's Gini here to share a fun fall project with you. I recieved this cute burlap bag earlier in the week, and knew that it would be so fun to alter it as the perfect little gift bag. I cut metal leaves using Cheery Lynn Designs Dimensional Large Leaves. I love the deep embossed patterns. I pulled out some of my favorite fall colors from Wow Embossing Powders and inked the leaves with Versamark. When you heat emboss the metal, it heats up fast - so make sure to hold it with tweezers or lay them on a heat resistant mat. The metal tends to shine through the embossing powder and makes a gorgeous charm for your bag.
Wow Colors used:
Suzy West Earthtone Honey
Suzy West Cable Car Red
Suzy West California Sunshine
Suzy West EarthtonOlive Nutmeg
Suzy West Earthtone Paprika
Suzy West Earthtone Olive
Thanks for stopping by!

Comments