WOW Butterflies

Hi Jenifer here with you today with a simple but beautiful layout.  I have had this wonderful picture of this group of butterflies that I took on a camping trip sitting on my worktable for years now.  It has just been to beautiful for me to really do it justice.  Until now.  As you can see I have kept the page pretty simple but still giving it plenty of pizazz.

Can you see all the sparkle?  I mixed the Sierra Sunrise Embossing Glitter with the Earthtone Honey and got a wonderful effect.
For the Butterfly I used the ebony regular embossing powder and then colored it in with some color to make it look like one of the butterflies was flying out of the picture.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my post today.  Make sure you stop by everyday for all of the wonderful talent we have on this team.
Jenifer

Comments